Monday, June 10, 2013

Two classes down, 53 more units to go!

The first two classes of my Masters Program are completed!  I just finished them today.  I've already signed up for my next class entitled Principles of Health Behavior.  This Masters program is 54 units, with a 400 hour masters project/paper.  I'm two classes down, and am excited for my one week break before my next class starts.  I am definitely on the five-year plan - heck - that's all I can afford!  It's a private school, all on-line, which is the only way I can take the classes but couldn't be more excited to be two classes down!  I am hoping to use the information I gleam from this program to better improve the overall health of the area I am serving as a full-time missionary.

doing my classes on-line - let's hear it for technology!!!

No comments: