Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sick / ACT

I've been sick...as in strep throat.  Confined to my bedroom the last two days - don't want to get anyone else sick.  Throat is on fire, feeling cruddy.  Started myself on antibiotics yesterday, hopefully will be improving soon?!  Now it looks like I've got a nasty cold on TOP of my strep throat.  Ah the joys.  Anyway - that's why no posts recently - will give an update soon.

Madison is off taking the ACT at a local school.  It's legit - as in we signed up at the official ACT site and everything.  Kind of cool that she can take it here!  She's excited to take it, especially knowing in all our minds this is just a "practice" ACT, and that she will have two more opportunities to take it before college comes around.  She takes the SAT in two weeks.

No comments: