Friday, November 26, 2010

10K Race and Thanksgiving Dinner

Our day started out with a 10K race with some dear friends. This was my first race during my training for the half marathon. As I am a race walker, not a runner, my time was 1:13 - a good time for a walker, and I look forward to see where my next race will take me.
Mike and I cuddling up after the race in the freezing morning air

4 miles into the 10K

After the race we went off to my dear friend Mindy's house where we had an incredible meal with her family and more friends! An awesome day indeed!

The spread!
packaging up left-overs ... yum!!!



2 comments:

Cathi Duggan said...

Great job! Trying to figure out my next race....any in Honduras?

Cathi

The McClain's said...

You guys look so cute! Glad you had a great day! Love you all!