Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm BACK!

So - once again, I've come to realize how much I love my computer. To make a VERY long story short, I had a corrupted file that wasn't allowing me to access my blogger, google, or any google related site. All is well.

This week is a forced relaxation week! We have been going non-stop for a month with almost no break time between teams - this week is it! We doing a lot of hanging out - eating yummy food, reading, and playing on the computer! Good times indeed!

Our next team arrives on Saturday, then it's 3 weeks of back-to-back teams - I know we will be so excited to have teams coming through again!

On a side note - it's about 2 months from this week that we will be headed back to the States for some mandatory training and re-connection with supporters and churches. We are looking forward to this time, but at the same time we know that we will be missing home and all that is going to be going on with the kids here, construction, and the team.

No comments: