Friday, September 4, 2009

Brainstorming continues

Today we had our third (of possibly 4) meetings to look at our future ministries. Exciting things coming up! So stay tuned!

Our local women's bible group started a new study this week. It's entitled Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed, A Study of David. I'm not convinced yet that it is going to be a good study. I'm only on week 1, but already see a few concerns. I'll hold out before I pass judgement. However, during the video portion of the study, the speaker - Priscilla Shirer - quoted Reverend SM Lockridge - it reminded me of his sermon I have heard a number of times - have shared it with a lot of people - but never tire of listening to it. Please take the time to check it out - you WON'T be disappointed!



Madison continues to do well in school. She has some very sweet friends. I'm amazed she has already been in school for 3 weeks! Wow!

No comments: