Sunday, June 14, 2009

Milestones


Today is Madison's 13th birthday! There are so many milestones in life that reflect different changes, different seasons of life, and different significances. The fact that my daughter has become a teenager is awesome to me. I am saddened by the time that has flown by, and treasure every minute of the time, but rejoice in the fact that my daughter is becoming her own young woman. She is unique, precious, compassionate, creative, lovely, and a joy to be around. She is sometimes known as the "X" factor. During board games (think Settlers of Catan) she often has the craziest strategies, or gives people (okay - usually just me), free cards to help me in the game. She loves people, loves God, and loves her family! Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter!

No comments: