Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm leaving...on a prop plane...

So today is the day. We are making a treck back to the U.S. of A for 2 1/2 weeks - almost a year and a half since the last time I've been in the States. Our treck will start at 1:00 in the afternoon - a taxi to the airport. A prop plane to San Pedro Sula, lay-over, then over to San Salvador, lay-over, then finally up to San Francisco - and arrive at 11:30 at night. This will not be an idol time - we have 14 church engagements - so not much downtime, but we are committed to spending time with friends and family! Catch a few movies. Wander aimlessly down the aisles of Borders! Gazing at all the books! Drinking milk - not out of a box or a bag. And just soaking up time with our friends and family! Can't WAIT!!!

2 comments:

crackers and cheese said...

Wonderful :) I hope that your family enjoys the time back in the US, and I hope that the churches are blessed by your visit and are led to give and support the work that yall do. Merry Christmas!

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

So glad you are about on your way...I hope your trip is a good one! Lots of weather delays, though...

Wish I could join you at Borders!!!!!!