Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter in Costa Rica

Yes, I hear it's very, very cold in the States right now. We had to "suffer" through 3+ months of rain - all day, every day! However, now we reap the benefits of that - Winter in Costa Rica. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. These was taken outside today. I've also included a picture from our friends who enjoyed their first snow fall for the season as a good comparison - they live in Chicago (Jess...Aaron - hope you don't mind - all credit for the beautiful picture goes to them!)

Chicago - where Aaron and Jess live


Mike getting ready to go run in the sun!


Madison, on the way to school -shorts and shades!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

How ever will you survive that brutal December sun? :) I hope Mike enjoys his runs--I remember what it was like to run without worrying that I would crack my head open on a sheet of ice.