Tuesday, June 19, 2007

In the Beginning...

We started out this adventure to be missionaries almost 2 years ago. It's been quite an adventure! Mike has been GREAT about posting blogs to our web site. I enjoy reading our website, but realized that some people may want a more "touchy-feely" site to read. That's where I come in. I'm all about "touchy-feely" - so I thought - heck - I would want to read it, there may be others out there who want to read it too. So - that was the thought behind the creation of this new blog. It's not to take away from our main blog entries - just to add some depth to it. Some additional pictures - and stuff that may be more in-depth about the Pettengill's. Sometimes more in-depth about our ministries - just depends on where my touchy side feels. So sit back - relax - and enjoy!

No comments: